Sign in to follow this  
IPBDesign

CCBill Payment Gateway

IPBDesign    122
IPBDesign

Please login or register to see this link.

CCBill Payment Gateway

Thank you for considering a purchase of the CCBill Payment Gateway, released by @Joel R.  CCBill is now available (for the first time ever!) for IPS 4 with the integration of this payment gateway, enabling your users to check-out and pay for your goods and services using CCBill.  

This file is coded for IPS 4.x IP.Commerce.

Why CCBill?

CCBill offers a trusted and dedicated payment processing system used to process millions of transactions each year between webmasters and consumers.  It's developed a reputation as one of the leading payment processing systems, where your clients can securely and conveniently buy and you can manage purchases and subscriptions.  It offers complimentary fraud control, membership and purchase management, and 24/7 consumer and merchant support - all in a trusted brand built over a decade and a half.  

CCBill offers payment types that are familiar and convenient for your users, no matter where they are located. Whether your consumers are using credit cards, electronic checks, bank debit, or are in Europe, the United Kingdom, Canada, or the United States, they can buy your product or service.  CCBill accepts all major payment methods in a global processing system with multiple currency options, multilingual support, and dedicated payment options for geographic regions.  

CCBill offers payment processing in a variety of channels, including online businesses, dating, nonprofit organizations, high risk websites, live entertainment, and subscriptions.  As a brief highlight:

Online Business - CCBill provides your company with affordable and easy options in a technology-driven system that accepts credit card, debit card, and checking accounts through secure payment pages that can be branded as your own.  

Dating - CCBill integrates high-risk management into a dating business model that offers dynamic pricing and shopping features.  

Nonprofit - CCBill offers discounted rates for 501 (C)(3) status and access to millions of potential donors.  CCBill can increase your fundraising through low rates and automated renewals.

High-Risk - If you are a high-risk business model such as online adult entertainment, live entertainment and cam sites, penny auction sites, and complex business selling, CCBill is one of the few trusted choices for you and your consumers.  It handles fraud and risk mitigation, consumer satisfaction, and banking and credit card regulation in a trusted brand which layers regulatory support for regulatory and legal factors, compliance support for content and legal issues, and consumer support for consumer satisfaction.

Live Entertainment - If you offer live entertainment through the use of webcams, CCBill offers highly configurable business concepts such as multi-sign and one click upgrades. 

Subscriptions - For content-rich websites that offer digital or soft goods, CCBill offers a decade of experience specializing in subscription billing for content-rich websites.  

Learn more about CCBill: Merchants | Pricing

My Story

I wanted to share my own experiences and how I came about commissioning this payment gateway in a heartfelt story about how important it is to me to offer this payment gateway to the IPS Community.  

IPS Clients create communities around a diverse variety of topics, not all of which are suitable for mainstream payment providers such as PayPal and 2Checkout.  Unfortunately, due to our content or business model, we are locked out of mainstream payment processors and unable to financially fund our communities.  My community is like that too, and ever since I installed IP.Nexus back in 2012, I've been rejected over and over - and over and over! - again by mainstream payment providers.  I know what it's like to make painful choices such as killing my own traffic so my website doesn't become a financial drain.  

It's taken me 3 years to get here.  I've burned through highly-reputable IPS third-party developers who were recommended to me, but who couldn't finish the gateway.  I've burned through an IPS third-party developer who supposedly specializes in IP.Commerce.  I've even burned through Indian, Nepalese, and Bangladesh developers I found through oDesk.  I've burned through thousands of dollars in wasted efforts and failed attempts.  But the payment gateway is finally made!  

Offering this gateway is an affirmation of the incredible array of IPS communities and our diverse audiences -- to help your community as well as mine thrive by allowing our communities to self-finance in a sustainable manner so we can continue to grow, build, and celebrate the richness of our awesome communities and members.    

............. more ..................      

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

• Submitter

• Submitted
    03/19/2017
  • Category