About This File
Simple Application to observe multiply servers and bigger infrastructures.
The application was basically written that I can keep track of all my servers, without having different pages for monitoring, backups and so on.
Frequent checks if a server is online/offline and also getting some information, such as:
- CPU Usage
- CPU Load
- RAM Usage (free/total/percentage)
- DISK Usage (free/total/percentage)
- Block/Widget that users can see the status of the servers as well
- Dedicated Front Page to observe the status
- Maintenance mode for servers
As this is only an early development a lot things are planned:
- Graphs displaying status/values over the time
- More detailed stats
- Dedicated status page
- Notifications on downtimes / uptimes
- Backup system
This applications requires the PHP-cURL extension!
This applications requires that this script is installed on any client server and is reachable by the forum server.
Besides there application there some plugins that are created per request, but are not mandatory or useful for everyone using the application. Here is a list of plugins:
- Allow users on selection to select servers which they want to get notified from, commonly useful for hosting companies with infrastructure and a support forum: https://dev.grief.network/files/file/3-server-console-register/
What's New in Version 0.1.10 See changelog
Added protection against false positive alerts
- Created config option to define failure tolerance per server before the status is actually changed
Sorry for the late patch I was totally busy the recent days.