About This File
Application Forms opens up a world of possibility for you and your community by designing, curating, and managing custom application forms. Application forms can be designed from scratch with an infinite number of custom field types in over 20 different types, enabling you to fill any need you or your community might have. Let your community submit their application for your position, proposal, project, or idea!
- Do you want to harness the power of your community for brainstorming ideas?
- Do you want to run contests where everyone must follow the same guidelines?
- Are you looking for way to interview new clanmates or members?
- Do you require a background check on new staff members?
- Do you want to receive new proposals that follow a structured template?
If you need a way to ultimately manage user input in a methodical and orderly manner, then Application Forms is the best way to do it. Instead of wasting your time with forum posts where users may or may not follow your posting guidelines, require and draft a custom submission where users must follow your specifications.
Application Forms features deep integration with native IPS functionality, giving you the design macro of all of Invision's custom field types:
- Email Address
- Select Box
- Telephone Number
- Text Area
Application Forms lets you design an unlimited number of application forms with an unlimited number of fields. First define an application with advanced settings to describe the application and integrate into the rest of the suite. Then add new custom fields with the click of a button, drag-and-drop to rearrange, require certain fields, and define extra settings such as allowing multiple values on certain field types.
- Unlimited number of Forms
- Unlimited number of fields in each Form
View all submissions in a table log
- From the table log, directly edit or PM the member
Auto-link any new form to a new Forum Topic
- Auto-create a poll so your users can vote in the topic
- Only allow members to apply once
- Define member benefits such as promoting to a new membergroup
What's New in Version 2.1.1 See changelog
Minor Bugfix Relaese