About This File
With IPBWI for WordPress v4, you will get flawless Single Sign On.
How does SSO work?
IP.board brings a SSO API which allows to add several "slaves" as satellites to a "master" IP.board installation. This results in a robust single sign on solution allowing unlimited slaves even on completely different domains - same origin policy which normally breaks setting cookies for different domains has been bypassed here successfully.
- WordPress 4.5 or higher
- IPcore/IP.board 4.1 or higher
- PHP 5.5, PHP 5.6 & PHP 7
How does IPBWI for WordPress exactly work?
Please see documentation for a description of each feature.
Installation / Configuration
- unzip download package on your local harddrive
- copy folder ipbwi4wp to /wp-content/plugins/
- active plugin in WordPress
- go to IPBWI4WP settings menu page
- follow further instructions there
Additionally, the powerful IPBWI-API, which worths 89 $ and is included, allows you to develop powerful extensions by your own. Please note that social login through IPS are not supported yet.
There are extensions available on straightvisions.com store:
What's New in Version 4.1.0 See changelog
- Update to new IPBWI 4 API version